Do not throw away old forceps, we will buy them back* when you purchase new ones.
Sutter grants an additional discount on any bipolar forceps (with the exception of custom-made models)
that are sold in exchange for the return of another pair of forceps.
When making use of this so-called repair exchange program, it is important to make a note to that effect on the purchase order: „rep-./change“ has already to be stated on the purchase order.
The instrument replaced by Sutter forceps has to be returned to Sutter in cleaned and sterilized condition.
* The exact amount may vary. It usually shows as a discount on the new instrument purchase.
How does it work in daily routine?
- Sales call or visit of your Sutter partner
- Ordering of a discounted instrument
- Your Sutter-partner orders a „rep.-/change“ Instrument (any bipolar forceps)
- Delivery and exchange „new for old“
- Discarded instrument is sent back to Sutter by your Sutter partner
Important customer information
Please note the customer information concerning third-party repairs of bipolar forceps, which you can find in our flyer:
Important Customer Information: Third-Party Repairs of Bipolar Forceps